1. We are aware of our obligation to protect your personal information and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as set out below.
2. If you register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
1. your name and surname;
2. your email address;
3. your physical address;
4. your mobile number; and
5. your date of birth.
3. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity.
4. Subject to what is stated in clause 5, we will not use your personal information for any purpose other than as follows:4.1 For the purposes of and in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of products and services offered by us from time to time (collectively, “Goods and Services”);
4.2 to contact you regarding current or new Goods or Services or any other goods or services offered by any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners, except where you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us;
4.3 to inform you of new features, special offers and promotions offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners, except where you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us; and
4.4 to improve our offering of Goods and Services and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your purchases on the Website.
5. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party other than as follows:5.1 to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the purchase, sale, ordering and/or delivery of Goods and/or Services (“Third Party Services”) to you;
5.2 to our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new Goods and/or Services, new features, special offers or promotions offered by them, except where you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us;
5.3 to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity;
5.4 to our third party service providers to enable them to to provide the Third Party Services; and
5.5 to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty Goods you have purchased which requires their involvement.
6. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, we are entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes.
7. We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
8. We will –
8.1 treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
8.2 take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
8.3 provide you with access to your personal information as required to view and/or update personal details;
8.4 promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
8.5 provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
8.6 upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
9. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
10. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
11. If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a website linked to this Website or anyone other than Mr Vinyl, MR VINYL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION TO THE THIRD PARTY.